Greenworks GST80320 DigiPro 80V Lithium-Ion 16 in. String Trimmer (Tool Only)Greenworks Model: gwkn2101202
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks GST80320 DigiPro 80V Lithium-Ion 16 in. String Trimmer (Tool Only)
- Powered by 80V Li-Ion technology makes this the highest voltage in the industry
- Attachment capability accepts most gas to attachments to provide multiple use
- Brushless motor delivers greater torque, quieter operation and higher battery eficiency, ideal for corporate parks and neighborhoods
- Less maintenance, lighter and simple electric start
- 14 in. to 16 in. cutting swath, 0.08 in. line diameter and dual line bump feed line advance for superior cutting performance
- GST80320 DigiPro 80V Cordless Lithium-Ion 16 in. String Trimmer (Tool Only) - 2101202
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
Well balanced with shoulder strap tethered near controls, motor and battery compartment for maximum reach of each tool's business end.
Compatible - I loaned out my Ryobi plug-in last season and lost a few parts of it to neglect. Great to be able to step to no cords, keep using existing tools, and the power of this 80V system eases through everything I've thrown at it. Brushless, and build quality seems good. Should last many seasons as has the Greenworks Snowblower so far.
Q & A :
It's sold seperately by CPO, the 4AH battery is too heavy for the trimmerb & would be overkill. Will
GWKN29252- Greenworks 29252 0.065 x 20 ft. String Trimmer Single Line Replacement Spool (3-Pack)
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.