Makita 2012NB 12 in. 15.0 Amp 8,500 RPM Interna-Lok Portable PlanerMakita Model: mktn2012nb
Last 9 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita 2012NB 12 in. 15.0 Amp 8,500 RPM Interna-Lok Portable Planer
- Fastest and easiest blade change system on the market; uses disposable double edge blades
- Quietest (83dB) planer in its class
- 4-post design and diagonal cross supports for stability
- Large table extensions to support the workpiece
- Fully adjustable depth stop for repeat cuts
- LED light indicates that the planer is plugged into the power source
- Large and easy to operate paddle on/off switch
- Disposable double edge planer blades
- Easily adjustable cutting depth for precision planing
- Detachable tool box for storage of the standard equipment
- Optional dust hood enables dust collection system to be connected to planer
- 12 in. Planer - 2012NB
- Planer Blade Set - 793346-8
- (2) Magnetic Holders - 762014-4
- Socket Wrench - 782203-5
- Hex Wrench - 783208-8
- Key - 415715-0
- Detachable Tool Box
- Operating Manual
I called CPO customer service on Tuesday morning. The rep immediately apologized for the damage, ordered a new planer for me, and made arrangements for the shipping company to pick up the damaged planer from my front door on Wednesday. My new planer arrived in perfect condition on Friday.
That's amazing customer service and I'll certainly never hesitate to purchase from CPO again.
And yes, the planer is great. Not screaming loud, cuts perfectly.
3 months ago
1 year ago
over 3 years ago
over 4 years ago
If the blades are easy to change, add a star.
over 4 years ago
WAS SURPRIZED TO FIND I HAVE TO HUNT FOR ONE BEFORE I CAN USE IT, CONFINED TO A SMALL AREA.
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool