Makita 9403 4 in. x 24 in. Belt SanderMakita Model: mktn9403
$25 off Makita orders over $100! See Details
Last 5 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita 9403 4 in. x 24 in. Belt Sander
- 4 in. wide belt with a speed of 1640 ft.-min. for fast material removal
- Labyrinth construction seals motor and bearings from contamination
- Large front grip is positioned for operator comfort
- Cord is located on the upper portion of the handle for operator convenience
- Dust bag swivels 360 degrees for more convenient operation
- Unique design allows flush sanding to walls
- Double insulated
- 4 in. x 24 in. Belt Sander - 9403
- Dust Bag - 122562-9
- Abrasive Belt #80 - 742322-9
- Operating Manual
4 months ago
6 months ago
over 2 years ago
Screw and nail heads level out just as fast as the plywood.
This was my birthday present from my wife, who learned what she had bought me after the sander had been ordered. She bought me one terrific sander!
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool