Makita BL1850B 18V LXT 5 Ah Lithium-Ion Rechargeable BatteryModel: mktnbl1850b
This item is FREE when you order a qualifying Makita rotary hammer kit! See Details
Product Features & specs :
Makita BL1850B 18V LXT 5 Ah Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Provides up to 65 percent more run time per charge compared to the 18V 3 Ah battery (BL1830).
- Compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool
- STAR Protection Computer Controls allow the tool and battery to monitor conditions during use and exchange data in real time to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating
- Impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery
- Battery delivers constant power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-4 degrees F / -20 degrees C)
- Reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less on the Makita Rapid Optimum Charger (sold separately)
- (1) 18V LXT 5 Ah Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery - BL1850B
8 months ago
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool