Makita BO4556 1/4 in. Sheet Finishing SanderMakita Model: mktnbo4556
Last 7 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita BO4556 1/4 in. Sheet Finishing Sander
- Motor operates at 14,000 OPM for fast and efficient sanding
- Contoured, rubberized palm grip design for improved operator comfort and control
- Large and easy to use paper clamps for fast and efficient paper installation
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment
- Conveniently located on/off switch for easy one handed operation
- Rubber sealed switch prevents dust contamination for longer tool life
- 1/4 in. Sheet Finishing Sander - BO4556
- Abrasive Paper #60 - 742509-3
- Abrasive Paper #100 - 742510-8-5
- Abrasive Paper #150 - 742511-6-5
- Punch Plate - 450066-4
- Dust Bag - 166078-4
9 months ago
1 year ago
I'm not a frequent user, but this tool does its job when I do use it. Easy to use and maintain.
over 4 years ago
1. Make changing the sandpaper easier
2. Raise the dust bag so it doesn't rub on the work piece as easily
Otherwise it's solid sander that's great for detail.
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool