Makita BO5041 3.0 Amp Variable Speed 5 in. Random Orbit SanderMakita Model: mktnbo5041
Last 2 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita BO5041 3.0 Amp Variable Speed 5 in. Random Orbit Sander
- Smooth and fast sanding with 3.0 amp motor
- Variable speed control dial delivers 4,000 - 12,000 OPM enabling the user to match the sanding speed to the application
- Ergonomic rubberized palm grip and handle for improved operator comfort
- Adjustable front handle allows for sanding in corners and confined areas
- Large 1/8 in. random orbit action for fast and super smooth sanding provides a swirl-free finish
- Large two-finger trigger switch with conveniently located lock-on button for continuous use and increased operator comfort
- Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment
- High capacity dust collection system with built-in vacuum port adapter for improved dust collection
- Pad brake engineered for increased performance and reduced gouging
- Uses quick-change 5 in. 8-hole hook-and-loop abrasive paper
- Oversized sealed-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- 3.0 Amp Variable Speed 5 in. Random Orbit Sander - BO5041
- Dust Bag - 166078-4
I highly reccomend this sander.
12 months ago
Only con isn't in the product, but if your doing your floors, you can't get all the way into your corners.
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool