Makita HR2811F 1-1/8 in. SDS-PLUS Rotary Hammer with LED LightMakita Model: mktnhr2811f
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita HR2811F 1-1/8 in. SDS-PLUS Rotary Hammer with LED Light
- 3-mode operation: Rotation only, hammering only, and hammering with rotation
- Torque Limiting Clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential Impact Timing adjusts hammer timing during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50% more drilling efficiency
- LED light illuminates drilling surface for more accurate work
- 0-1,000 RPM and 0-4,500 BPM for demanding applications
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous operation
- Powerful, compact, ergonomic design with padded grip and side handle for increased operator comfort
- Includes tool case
- 1-1/8 in. SDS-plus Rotary Hammer w/ LED Light - HR2811F
- Side Handle - 154842-5
- Depth Gauge - 324219-0
- Plastic Carrying Case - 824789-4
I'm submitting this review to let anyone who is contemplating the purchase of a rotary hammer drill that he loves it!
Makita recommends the use of bit grease to lubricate the SDS end of the drill prior to inserting in the tool - the one negative with this purchase is that Makita does not include the bit grease with the drill. Bit grease is very difficult to locate locally.
I've always been pleased with Makita tools and this one does not disappoint.
Drilling in concrete has always been a time consuming chore for me using a smaller and lighter hammer drill from another manufacturer, but now it takes mush less time which allows me to get more done in a day.
I liked this SDS + Makita rotary hammer drill so much that I bought one for my son - he owns a company in upstate NY doing home remodeling, deck installations and custom kitchen rebuilds. He loves it!
One good addition would be if Makita included the bit grease they recommend for use on drill bits - not easy to find locally.
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool