Makita HR4013C 1-9/16 in. AVT SDS-Max Rotary HammerMakita Model: mktnhr4013c
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita HR4013C 1-9/16 in. AVT SDS-Max Rotary Hammer
- Powerful 11 amp motor delivers 8.4 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is a synchronized, three-component system that more effectively reduces vibration resulting in a low 5m/s2
- Air actuated counterbalance directs air pressure from the crank and barrel room into the counterbalance cylinders to move counterweight pistons in the opposite direction of the drive piston actively reducing vibration
- Vibration absorbing housing features a spring loaded main handle and upper housing that move independently of the motor and drive mechanism effectively isolating most of the vibration away from the user
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- Lock-on or trigger activation in "Chipping Only" mode with a push button start/stop control for more convenient operation
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy
- L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced
- L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- 2-mode operation for "Chipping Only" or "Hammering with Rotation
- 1-9/16 in. AVT SDS-Max Rotary Hammer - HR4013C
- Side Handle - 196792-8
- Side Grip Assembly - 123138-5
- Depth Rod - 331955-1
- Bit Grease - 194683-7
- Wiping Cloth
It's Amazing to have this innovative tools for min Vibration and max performance, Powerful Tools.
Will Recommend This Product to GC, Plumber, Electrician,and any other professionals.
Q & A :
Just wanted to be sure the carrying case is included - Makita shows this model including a case, but your site does not show the case.
If not included I'm not interested in completing the order.
Please advise so I can decide to keep or cancel the order.
(1) D-Handle Assembly, HR4013C (196792-8)
(1) DEPTH ROD, HR4013C (331955-1)
(1) Side Handle Assembly (123138-5)
(1) Hammer Bit Grease (194683-7)
(1) CLOTH F/WIPING OIL (443122-7)
(1) Accessory Case (0000)
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool