Makita RT0701C 1-1/4 HP Compact RouterMakita Model: mktnrt0701c
Product Features & specs :
Makita RT0701C 1-1/4 HP Compact Router
- Powerful 1-1/4 HP motor delivers improved performance over previous models
- Variable speed control dial of 10,000 to 30,000 RPM enables user to match the speed to the application
- Smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings
- Slim and ergonomically designed body for increased comfort and control
- Base accepts industry standard template guides
- Quick release cam lock system for easy depth adjustments and base removal/installation
- Heavy duty aluminum motor housing engineered for increased durability
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes
- Non-marring high-durability base insert for increased work piece protection
- Easy-to-read depth scales
- 1-1/4 HP Compact Router - RT0701C
- Straight Guide - 164834-6
- 13mm Wrench - 781039-9
- 22mm Wrench - 781011-1
- 1/4 in. Collet - 763637-1
1 year ago
It is very simple to adjust and unlike the Bosch, it does not go out of adjustment.
Of the 5 routers, I like this one the best@!
10 months ago
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
A winner in my judgement ! I would reccomend these very time.
over 4 years ago
Q & A :
The PDF manual says on page 2 the RT 0701C has a 3/8 inch collet. Other literature says only 1/4 inch. Which is it?
Can the speed control be removed from the unit and mounted separately, nearby?
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool