Makita SH02R1 12V MAX CXT 2.0 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 3-3/8 in. Circular Saw KitModel: mktnsh02r1
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Makita SH02R1 12V MAX CXT 2.0 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 3-3/8 in. Circular Saw Kit
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,500 RPM for faster cutting
- 3-3/8 in. blade delivers a maximum cutting depth of 1 in. for a wide range of cutting applications
- Adjustable cutting depth from 1 in. at 90 degrees and 5/8 in. at 45 degrees
- Tilting base for bevel cuts from 0 deg. - 45 deg.
- Cuts plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, drywall and more
- Weighs only 3.5 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact design at 12-3/8 in. long
- Built-in dust blower helps keep the line of cut free of debris for increased accuracy
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 12V MAX CXT Lithium-Ion battery features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- Part of the expanding 12V MAX CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- 12V MAX CXT Cordless Lithium-Ion 3-3/8 in. Circular Saw - SH02Z
- (2) 12V MAX CXT 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - BL1021B
- 12V MAX CXT Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - DC10WD
- Tool Case
Gave it 4 stars because of the blade. It wasn't true (balanced) and made it hard to get clean cuts on hard wood like oak. I ordered a different brand carbide tipped blade with a few more teeth and now it cross cuts extremely well.
I don't think the blade problem I had was common...I just lucked out and got a bend blade on this one.
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool