Makita XBU02Z LXT 18V X2 Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Blower (Tool Only)Model: mktnxbu02z
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Makita XBU02Z LXT 18V X2 Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Blower (Tool Only)
- Delivers up to 29 minutes of run time at 15,800 RPM using two 18V LXT 5.0 Ah batteries.
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for gas powered demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- 6-stage air velocity and volume selection dial with variable speed control trigger
- In-line fan design provides better tool balance and improved ergonomics
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance; no need for gas or oil
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 38-3/4 in. long
- Weighs only 9.9 lbs. with batteries for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Simply load two 18V LXT batteries and with Instant Startup, the blower is ready to use
- Dual LED battery indicators show charge level for each 18V LXT battery
- 18V X2 Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Blower - XBU02Z
- Tool Only: Battery and Charger Sold Separately
over 3 years ago
It can blow almost anything!
The power of the wind coming from it is really hard to describe, even to show in a youtube video.
Amazing that from such a light tool such a strong blow is coming out!
I would say the only downside is the 3 amp batteries last only about 20 minutes before needing a charge. I plan to get the 5 amp hour batteries soon, which are supposed to last about 3 times longer.
This is a light weight, powerful and fairly quiet blower which I would buy again.
Makita LXT Lithium-ion Tool WarrantyEvery Makita® Lithium‐Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium‐Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three‐year period for the Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the COMPLETE Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.