Makita XCU04PT 18V X2 (36V) LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 16 in. Chain Saw Kit (5.0Ah)Makita Model: mktnxcu04pt
Last 8 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita XCU04PT 18V X2 (36V) LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 16 in. Chain Saw Kit (5.0Ah)
- Tool-less" chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance
- Built-in lock-off lever helps prevent the chain from accidentally engaging
- Built-in L.E.D. on/off switch with auto power-off function; automatically shuts the saw off when operation is delayed for extended battery life
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Front hand guard engineered to actuate chain brake when engaged
- 16 in. guide bar for increased capacity
- Low noise level and zero emissions for operator comfort
- Weighs only 11.5 lbs. with batteries for reduced operator fatigue
- 18V X2 (36V) LXT BL Li-Ion 16 in. Chain Saw - XCU04Z
- (2) 18V LXT 5 Ah Li-Ion Batteries - BL1850B
- 18V LXT Li-Ion Dual Port Charger - DC18RD
- 16 in. Guide Bar - E-00094
- 16 in. Saw Chain - E-00240
- Chain Cover
Q & A :
Makita LXT Lithium-ion Tool WarrantyEvery Makita® Lithium‐Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium‐Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three‐year period for the Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the COMPLETE Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.