Delivers maximum versatility and performance, with an efficient motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. Includes two efficient 18V LXT 2.0Ah batteries, and each reach a full charge in only 25 minutes the fastest charge-time in the category for less downtime and increased productivity. Engineered for a full range of driving and fastening tasks including fastening deck screws, TEK screws, cabinet screws, tightening down lag bolts, and much more. Ideal for HVAC, electricians, plumbers, automotive mechanics, woodworkers, remodelers, and any pro contractor who requires a best-in-class cordless impact driver.
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 1,500 in.lbs. of max torque.
- Variable speed (0-3,400 RPM and 0-3,600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- Uses energy efficiently to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5 in. long
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4 in. hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in dual LED lights illuminate the work area
- Tool Only (Battery and Charger Not Included)
Compliance and Restrictions
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Refer to product manual/instructions