Makita XHU04Z 18V X2 LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion (36V) Hedge Trimmer (Tool Only)Model: mktnxhu04z
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Makita XHU04Z 18V X2 LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion (36V) Hedge Trimmer (Tool Only)
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,800 SPM for fast cutting.
- 25-1/2 in. blade provides increased cutting capacity
- Lower noise level at only 86.5 dB(A) and is up to 30% quieter than gas
- 6 speed dial (0 - 1,800 SPM) allow the user to match the speed to the application
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V X2 LXT Li-Ion (36V) Hedge Trimmer (BareTool) - XHU04Z
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Makita LXT Lithium-ion Tool WarrantyEvery Makita® Lithium‐Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium‐Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three‐year period for the Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the COMPLETE Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.