Makita XRH04Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 7/8 in. Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)Model: mktnxrh04z
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Makita XRH04Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 7/8 in. Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0 - 1,100 RPM and 0 - 4,000 BPM while synchronizing both movements for faster drilling.
- 3-mode operation offer allows you to use either Rotation Only, Hammering with Rotation, or Hammering Only mode to complete multiple applications
- Large 2-finger variable speed trigger adds better grip and control to release the exact amount of power you need
- Torque limiting clutch reduces gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if bit binds
- Jobsite tested shock absorbent handle protects the battery housing for extra durability
- One-touch sliding chuck allows quick bit changes while the chisel rotates 360 degree with 40 different positions for complete versatility
- Compact and ergonomic design with rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job and reduces fatigue
- Star Protection Computer Controls protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion 7/8 in. Rotary Hammer Kit - XRH04Z
- Side Handle - 158057-6
- Depth Gauge - 324219-0
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool