Makita XRM05 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Job Site Radio (Tool Only)Makita Model: mktnxrm05
Last 7 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita XRM05 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Job Site Radio (Tool Only)
- Delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful 3 side-firing speakers
- Up to 35 hours of continuous use with 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0 Ah battery (battery not included)
- Compatible with 7.2V, 12V MAX, 12V MAX CXT, 14.4V, and 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries
- Protective bumper design for added durability
- 5 Preset FM/AM buttons
- One auxiliary port for MP3 compatibility
- Dust and water-resistant construction is engineered for improved operation in harsh job site conditions
- Digital backlit quartz display
- Weighs only 10.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for job site portability
- FM antenna can be removed and stored internally
- 18V Li-Ion Cordless Job Site Radio (Tool Only) - XRM05
Q & A :
Makita LXT Lithium-ion Tool WarrantyEvery Makita® Lithium‐Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium‐Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three‐year period for the Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the COMPLETE Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.