Makita XSC02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 5-7/8 in. Metal Cutting Saw (Tool Only)Model: mktnxsc02z
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Makita XSC02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 5-7/8 in. Metal Cutting Saw (Tool Only)
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance.
- Large cutting capacity of 2-1/4 in. at 90 degrees allows for 2 in. conduit to be cut in a single pass
- Cuts a wide range of metals including Unistrut, all thread, channel, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, steel and more
- Electric brake for maximum productivity and dual LED lights illuminates the work area
- Compact, lightweight, and ergonomic design reduces operator fatigue
- Stainless steel base reduces chip build-up to prevent surface damage
- 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless 5-7/8 in. Metal Cutting Saw - XSC02Z
- 5-7/8 in. 32-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Metal Saw Blade - A-96095
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Upset with myself didn’t get sooner
1 year ago
Q & A :
For instance 1/4" thick flat bar 4" wide ?
Or 1/2" flat bar 4 " wide ?
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool