Makita XSR01PT 18V X2 LXT (36V) Brushless Cordless Rear Handle 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw Kit (5.0Ah)Makita Model: mktnxsr01pt
Last 3 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita XSR01PT 18V X2 LXT (36V) Brushless Cordless Rear Handle 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw Kit (5.0Ah)
- Powered by two LXT batteries; X2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL Motor delivers 5,100 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- X2 LXT technology delivers up to 558 cross-cuts per charge in 2x4 SPF lumber and up to 291 cross-cuts per charge in 2x10 SPF lumber using the two 5.0Ah batteries
- Large 2-9/16 in. cutting capacity at 90 degrees; cuts 3X material in a single pass
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- 0 degrees- 53 degrees bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5 degrees, 45 degrees, and 53 degrees
- Die-cast magnesium base and blade guard along with a die-cast aluminum blade cover and motor housing provide a lightweight, durable design
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 17-1/2 in. long
- Weighs only 12.4 lbs. with batteries for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for framers, formers, builders, roofers, and more
- Retractable, extra-wide tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Built-in tether notch (tether sold separately)
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauges on the tool indicate battery charge levels
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger charges two batteries at the same time
- The Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the batteries built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- For more efficient charging, the Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger has built-in fans to cool the batteries faster
- 7-1/4 in. 24T Ultra-Coated C.T. Saw Blade (A-94530-A)
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
- 18V X2 LXT (36V) Brushless Rear Handle 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw (XSR01Z)
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Batteries (BL1850B)
- Tool Bag
- Wrench (783204-6)
4 months ago
Smooth, powerful, well balanced but a bit heavy. I haven't found the weight to be an issue but it is heavy. You'll never catch me holding a board in one hand and a saw in the other making a cut. I really like all of my fingers. if you possess this bad habit then maybe another saw would be better, for those of us who wish to be buried with all ten fingers the weight shouldn't be a problem.
This saw WILL change your mind about cordless saws specifically and the capability of the latest generation of cordless tools in general.
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
Q & A :
The other knob is a detent knob. That one sets the angle there is a detent at. I believe there are 2 common angles to choose from (22.5° and 45°) plus the maximum angle 56°. It just makes it easy to set those angles.
For example, with the detent knob at 22.5°, releasing the friction lock, the table will just about fall to 22.5°.
That said, I honestly never use the detent. It’s so rare that I need to go back and forth between 0 and one of the detents. My work is almost exclusively rehabs and nothing is square or level so any “45°” is really 43 or 47 or.... further it’s a framing saw and cutting a bevel is pretty rare other than for roof rafters in a valley. Point is most of the time you’ll set it on max and forget about it, but maybe I’ve just been unable to figure out how to use the convenience; it wouldn’t be the first time.