Makita XUX02ZX1 18V LXT Brushless Lithium-Ion Cordless Couple Shaft Power Head with 13 in. String Trimmer Attachment (Tool Only)Makita Model: mktnxux02zx1
Product Features & specs :
Makita XUX02ZX1 18V LXT Brushless Lithium-Ion Cordless Couple Shaft Power Head with 13 in. String Trimmer Attachment (Tool Only)
- No gas, emissions, oil mixing or pull starts
- BL Brushless Motor delivers up to 9700 RPM
- Lever style lock system allows for quick tool-less installation and replacement of attachments
- High/Low speed button for power and run time management
- Variable speed trigger for controlled speed
- Compatible with a variety of Makita couple shaft attachments (sold separately)
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3 Year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- 18V LXT BL Li-IonCouple Shaft Power Head - XUX02Z
- 13 in. String Trimmer Couple Shaft Attachment - EM409MP
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
Makita LXT Lithium-ion Tool WarrantyEvery Makita® Lithium‐Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium‐Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three‐year period for the Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the COMPLETE Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.