Metabo 603623420 W 11-125 Quick 11 Amp 11,000 RPM 4.5 in. / 5 in. Corded Angle Grinder with Lock-onMetabo Model: mtbn603623420
Enter your email address and we'll let you know when it's available
Product Features & specs :
Metabo 603623420 W 11-125 Quick 11 Amp 11,000 RPM 4.5 in. / 5 in. Corded Angle Grinder with Lock-on
- German engineered and manufactured for durability, safety, and productivity
- Longer service life, more power: the Metabo LongLife Motor with patented dust protection, up to 20% higher overload capacity and 50% more torque
- Applications: Industrial grinding, cutting, beveling, deburring, brushing, and finishing
- Smallest handle circumference in its class for perfect ergonomics and reduced fatique
- Patented M-Quick System: Maximized productivity with fastest tool-free disc change at the touch of the large spindle lock button
- Tool-free adjustable guard; burst-proof
- Metabo S-Automatic mechanical safety slip clutch: reduces the likelihood of kickback by helping the user to maintain control if the accessory jams
- Gear housing can be rotated in 90 degrees steps for left-handed operation or cutting
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
- 120V AC/DC
- W 11-125 Quick 11 Amp 11,000 RPM 4.5 in. / 5 in. Corded Angle Grinder with Lock-onn-n603623420
- Inner Support Flange
- M-Quick Flange Nut
- Side Handle
Q & A :
Metabo One Year Standard Warranty - New & Reconditioned Tools
Metabo power tools have been carefully tested and inspected before shipment and are warranted to be free from any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from user's original date of purchase for tools purchased after April 1, 2004. If repair is required, return complete tool, shipping prepaid, with proof of purchase and, if claiming extended warranty, XXL® confirmation to Metabo's nearest authorized service station. If inspection shows defective material or workmanship, Metabo will repair or replace (at Metabo's option) the tool without charge during the warranty period. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. It does not cover any damages caused by careless or unsafe handling, alteration, accidents, misuse or repair attempted or made by personnel other than Metabo Corporation or its authorized service stations. This warranty also excludes chucks and accessories supplied by Metabo Corporation. This warranty applies in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied, and variations of its terms are not authorized.
The foregoing obligation is Metabo's sole liability under this or any implied warranty, and under no circumstances shall Metabo be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
XXL® - The Metabo 3 Year Warranty - New Tools Only
Even more peace of mind.
Metabo products are designed for a long service life, but to give you additional peace of mind for your investment, Metabo is now offering the XXL® warranty. After registration, your normal warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase.
You can only benefit from the XXL® warranty when you register online here within four weeks after the original date of purchase. It can also be applied to any machine that was purchased since April 1, 2004.