Milwaukee 2830-20 M18 FUEL Rear Handle 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw (Tool Only)Milwaukee Model: miln2830-20
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2830-20 M18 FUEL Rear Handle 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw (Tool Only)
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL Rear Handle 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw to generate the power and performance of a 15 Amp corded circular saw
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System
- REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM HD packs. Superior pack construction provides the industry's best protection against jobsite conditions.
- Generates 15 Amp Corded Power
- Cuts Faster Than 15 Amp Corded
- Up to 570 Cuts per charge
- Electric Blade Brake
- LED Work Light
- No Gear Oiling Rquired
- Multi Size Rafter Hook
- M18 FUEL Rear Handle 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw - 2830-20
- Battery and charger sold separately
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878