Milwaukee 48-22-7314 Adaptable Cheater Pipe WrenchMilwaukee Model: miln48-22-7314
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 48-22-7314 Adaptable Cheater Pipe Wrench
- 3 length design - 10 in. length for tight spaces, 18 in. length for general purpose, 24" length for maximum leverage and reach
- Dual coil springs - for maximum durability and tool life
- Ergonomic hook jaw design - for easy detachment from the workpeice
- Tether-ready handle loop
- Overbite jaw - largest gripping surface
- Ergonomic handle form - designed for maximum comfort, won't dig into the palm
- Through hardened jaws - increased durability and grip
- Adaptable Cheater Pipe Wrench - 48-22-7314
Q & A :
ACCEPTANCE OF THE EXCLUSIVE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN IS A CONDITION OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE OF EVERY MILWAUKEE PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS CONDITION, YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS ALLEGED TO BE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY DAMAGE TO, FAILURE OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFITS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MILWAUKEE DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE; TO THE EXTENT SUCH DISCLAIMER IS NOT PERMITTED BY LAW, SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE APPLICABLE EXPRESS WARRANTY AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
This warranty applies to product sold in the U.S.A. and Canada only.
Please consult the ‘Service Center Search’ in the Parts & Service section of MILWAUKEE’s website www.milwaukeetool.com or call 1.800.SAWDUST (1.800.729.3878) to locate your nearest MILWAUKEE factory Service Center location.