The NOVA JSCOLE Universal Cole Chuck Jaw Set is an accessory designed to expand your range and capacity of your standard NOVA chuck for specific projects and applications. It universally fits any NOVA chuck for maximum flexibility, saving you money from not having to purchase duplicate accessories. The Cole Jaw Set is versatile, designed for the re-chucking of bowls to remove chuck marks, add decorations or to re-shape the bottom of bowls that have already been turned. These jaws have many advantages over traditional vacuum chucking, such as being able to add other accessory jaws making a combination jaw facility and expanding dovetail facility for mounting platters, or a reverse dovetail for footed bowls. The JSCOLE is constructed from die-cast aluminum with pre-set holes for precise closing, durability, and a long life, with additional accessory bumpers available.
- Designed for the re-chucking of bowls to remove chuck marks, add decoration or to re-shape the bottoms of bowls that have already been turned
- Other NOVA jaw sets can be fitted to the Cole Jaws making a combination jaw facility
- Suitable for lathes with minimum 12 in. diameter swing
- Additional accessory rubber bumpers are available to add versatility to the jaw set
- Great range as projects can be mounted and turned using either the expansion or contraction mode
- Universal Cole Chuck Jaw Set - JSCOLE
- Special Fasteners
- Standard Rubber Bumpers
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.