Powermatic PM1000 1-3/4 HP 10 in. Single Phase 115V Left Tilt Table Saw with 52 in. Accu-Fence SystemPowermatic Model: pwmn1791001k
Product Features & specs :
Powermatic PM1000 1-3/4 HP 10 in. Single Phase 115V Left Tilt Table Saw with 52 in. Accu-Fence System
- Pre-Wired 115V 1-3/4 HP motor fitted with Poly-V belt reduces overall motor vibration and increases efficiency
- Hinged motor cover offers quick access to cabinet interior for basic maintenance
- Push button arbor lock system for easy yet safe blade changes when needed
- Blade surround and collection hose provide an unobstructed path to blade for maximum dust collection efficiency
- Tool-less guard assembly with independent side leaves is easy to use and increases operator safety
- Beveled edge along entire cast iron work surface for smoother, easier cuts
- Exclusive Accu-Fence fence system provides maximum cutting precision to produce the highest quality cuts
- Two way 60 degree pivoting miter gauge offers easy adjustments for a full range of cuts
- Ergonomically designed 7 in. hand wheels provide smooth adjustments
- Steel locking knobs designed to provide maximum durability and strength
- Conveniently placed and easy-to-read large numbered bevel scale
- PM1000 1-3/4 HP 10 in. Single Phase 115V Left Tilt Table Saw with 52 in. Accu-Fence System - 1791001K
- 52 in. Accu-Fence System
Q & A :
Powermatic 5 Year Warranty
WMH Tool Group, Inc., warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these WMH Tool Group Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your POWERMATIC tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
Five Year Warranty for Non-Industrial Tools
(Vertical Panel Saws, Bandsaws, Jointers, Planers, Planer/Molder, Dust Collection, Disc Sanders, Edge Sanders, Drum Sanders, Shapers, Drill Presses, Mortisers, Dovetailers)
WHAT IS COVERED
This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials subject to the exceptions stated below. Cutting tools, abrasives and other consumables are excluded from warranty coverage.
WHO IS COVERED
This warranty covers only the initial purchaser of the product.
WHAT IS THE PERIOD OF COVERAGE
The general POWERMATIC warranty lasts for the time period specified in the product literature of each product.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
The Five Year Warranty does not cover products used for commercial, industrial or educational purposes. Products with a Five Year Warranty that are used for commercial, industrial or education purposes revert to a One Year Warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents, normal wear-and-tear, improper repair or alterations, or lack of maintenance.
HOW TO GET SERVICE
The product or part must be returned for examination, postage prepaid, to a location designated by us. For the name of the location nearest you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
You must provide proof of initial purchase date and an explanation of the complaint must accompany the merchandise. If our inspection discloses a defect, we will repair or replace the product, or refund the purchase price, at our option. We will return the repaired product or replacement at our expense unless it is determined by us that there is no defect, or that the defect resulted from causes not within the scope of our warranty in which case we will, at your direction, dispose of or return the product. In the event you choose to have the product returned, you will be responsible for the handling and shipping costs of the return.
HOW STATE LAW APPLIES
This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
LIMITATIONS ON THIS WARRANTY
WMH TOOL GROUP LIMITS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO THE PERIOD OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY FOR EACH PRODUCT. EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE EXCLUDED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG THE IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WMH TOOL GROUP SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR DEATH, INJURIES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, OR FOR INCIDENTAL, CONTINGENT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF OUR PRODUCTS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WMH Tool Group sells through distributors only. The specifications in WMH catalogs are given as general information and are not binding. Members of WMH Tool Group reserve the right to effect at any time, without prior notice, those alterations to parts, fittings, and accessory equipment which they may deem necessary for any reason whatsoever.