Powermatic WP2510 25 in. 3-Phase 15-Horsepower 230/460V PlanerPowermatic Model: pwmn1791303
Product Features & specs :
Powermatic WP2510 25 in. 3-Phase 15-Horsepower 230/460V Planer
- Solid steel helical insert head with four-sided carbide insert tooling (no adjustment required after changing knives)
- Reduced sound levels when running and cutting
- Built with digital readout and simple PC controller to make quick and easy table height setups
- Segmented serrated infeed roller with segmented chip breakers for planing multiple height stock
- Each segment has an independent yield of 1/4 in.
- 3 in. diameter infeed and outfeed rollers are supported by four large, sealed needle bearings for long life
- Quick-set micro-adjustable lever easily raises and lowers table rollers from 0 in. to 0.050 in. with a touch
- Frame machined from heavy cast-iron and extra-wide side panels with gibs offers rigid bed support and accurate alignment
- Solid pressure bar has wide foot for long wear and can be adjusted on both ends for precise feeding
- Three-speed feed selector allows you to quickly change feed rates
- Large 32-3/16 in. x 26 in. precision-ground table contains two adjustable table rollers for smooth feeding of uneven stock
- Massive gearbox maintains a positive feed by using a large chain drive to power the infeed and outfeed rollers
- Gearbox incorporates automatic chain tensioners
- Dust hood features an excellent dust collection system with a built-in 5 in. dust chute
- WP2510 25 in. Planer - 1791303
- Helical Cutterhead with Four-Sided Inserts
- Segmented Infeed Rollers
- Segmented Chip Breakers
- Pneumatic Screwdriver
- Dust Hood with 5 in. Dust Port
Q & A :
Powermatic 1 Year Warranty
WMH Tool Group, Inc., warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these WMH Tool Group Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your POWERMATIC tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
One Year Warranty for Industrial Products
(Horizontal Panel Saws, Cut Off Saws, Rip Saws, Bandsaws, Jointers, Planers, Oscillating Edge Sanders, Belt Sanders, Shapers, Power Feeders, Mortisers, Dovetailers)
WHAT IS COVERED
This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials subject to the exceptions stated below. Cutting tools, abrasives and other consumables are excluded from warranty coverage.
WHO IS COVERED
This warranty covers only the initial purchaser of the product.
WHAT IS THE PERIOD OF COVERAGE
The general POWERMATIC warranty lasts for the time period specified in the product literature of each product.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
The Five Year Warranty does not cover products used for commercial, industrial or educational purposes. Products with a Five Year Warranty that are used for commercial, industrial or education purposes revert to a One Year Warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents, normal wear-and-tear, improper repair or alterations, or lack of maintenance.
HOW TO GET SERVICE
The product or part must be returned for examination, postage prepaid, to a location designated by us. For the name of the location nearest you, please call 1-800-274-6848. You must provide proof of initial purchase date and an explanation of the complaint must accompany the merchandise. If our inspection discloses a defect, we will repair or replace the product, or refund the purchase price, at our option. We will return the repaired product or replacement at our expense unless it is determined by us that there is no defect, or that the defect resulted from causes not within the scope of our warranty in which case we will, at your direction, dispose of or return the product. In the event you choose to have the product returned, you will be responsible for the handling and shipping costs of the return.
HOW STATE LAW APPLIES
This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
LIMITATIONS ON THIS WARRANTY
WMH TOOL GROUP LIMITS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO THE PERIOD OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY FOR EACH PRODUCT. EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE EXCLUDED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG THE IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WMH TOOL GROUP SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR DEATH, INJURIES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, OR FOR INCIDENTAL, CONTINGENT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF OUR PRODUCTS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WMH Tool Group sells through distributors only. The specifications in WMH catalogs are given as general information and are not binding. Members of WMH Tool Group reserve the right to effect at any time, without prior notice, those alterations to parts, fittings, and accessory equipment which they may deem necessary for any reason whatsoever.