Setting the new standard for class leading power and tool durability, the NS20XP is the industry benchmark for construction staplers. The new drive track design allows for superior control of the fastener, providing unrivaled drivability. The NS20XP drives both 16 and 17 gauge, 7/16 in. crown staples (1 in. to 2 in. in length).
- Uses 16 and 17 gauge 7/16 in. crown heavy wire staples
- Fastener range: 1 in. to 2 in.
- 15% more powerful than all other construction staplers in its class
- Enhanced EZ-Clear latch allows for quick access to clear fasteners and a NEW aggressive locking feature provides superior holding power for complete control of the fastener, offering pinpoint accuracy and unrivaled drivability
- New drive track design eliminates movement of the staple, enhancing overall drive performance and virtually eliminating fastener jams, skipping and misfires
- Rotatable belt hook
- Can be converted for use as vinyl siding stapler (vinyl siding attachment required - sold separately)
- 16-Gauge 7/16 in. Crown Stapler - 9X0001N
- Tool Oil
Compliance and Restrictions