Sunex 7796 1/2 in. Ton Air/Hydraulic Telescopic Transmission JackModel: snxn7796
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Sunex 7796 1/2 in. Ton Air/Hydraulic Telescopic Transmission Jack
- Use for removal, installation and transportation of transmissions and transfer cases on vehicles that are supported by lifts
- Foot activated pump pedal for hands free rising of the rams and a release pedal providing slow controlled lowering of the load
- Lowered telescopic rams enable the transmission to be transferred from the jack to the work table
- Universal saddle with four ratcheting arms quickly adjust to the transmission pan configuration
- Nylon strap tie down secures the load to the saddle
- Overload valve prevents jack from being used beyond its rated capacity
- Wide base legs with swivel caster, polyurethane tread wheels provide stability and easy maneuverability even under load
- Two caster wheels' lock prevent the jack from moving
- 1/2 in. Ton Air/Hydraulic Telescopic Transmission Jack - 7796
- Universal Base
- Nylon Locking Strap
- Air Inlet
Sunex® Tools Inc. Warrants to its customers that the company’s Sunex® Tools branded products are free from defects in workmanship and materials.
Sunex® Tools Inc. will repair or replace its Sunex® Tools branded products which fail to give satisfactory service due to defect in workmanship or materials, based upon the Terms and Conditions of the Warranty plans attributed to that specific product.
This Warranty does not cover damage to equipment or tools arising from alteration, abuse, misuse, damage and does not cover any repairs or replacement made by anyone other than Sunex® Tools or its Authorized Service Centers.
Return equipment or tools to Sunex® Tools or an Authorized Sunex® Warranty Center, SHIPPING PREPAID. Be certain to include your name, address and contact information, proof of purchase date, and a description of the suspected defect.
The foregoing obligation is Sunex® Tools’ sole liability under this or any implied warranty and under no circumstances shall Sunex® Tools be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.