Sunex 9723 13-Piece 1/4 in. Drive Universal Spline Socket Set with Mini-Flex Head RatchetSunex Model: snxn9723
Product Features & specs :
Sunex 9723 13-Piece 1/4 in. Drive Universal Spline Socket Set with Mini-Flex Head Ratchet
- Manufactured from durable CR-V alloy steel for maximum strength
- Universal spline sockets can turn Universal spline, 6-Point, 12-Point, star, square and rounded hexagonal fasteners
- 72 fine tooth mini-flex head ratchet provides 5 degree swivel arc at every head angle from 90 to 180 degrees
- Precise ratchet head flex tolerances designed to keep the head in place during use
- Push button mechanism locks socket onto ratchet during use and provides easy release
- Aluminum case for convenient storage and transport
- (11) Spline Sockets
- 72 Fine Tooth Mini-Flex Head Ratchet
- 1/4 in. Hex to 1/4 in. Drive Adapter
- Aluminum Case
Very convenient durable hard case with foam insert to keep tools organized.
Push button to release socket (that seems to be rare on ¼ ratchets) makes it easy to get sockets on and off.
Easy to clean smooth chrome finish.
Q & A :
Sunex® Tools Inc. Warrants to its customers that the company’s Sunex® Tools branded products are free from defects in workmanship and materials.
Sunex® Tools Inc. will repair or replace its Sunex® Tools branded products which fail to give satisfactory service due to defect in workmanship or materials, based upon the Terms and Conditions of the Warranty plans attributed to that specific product.
This Warranty does not cover damage to equipment or tools arising from alteration, abuse, misuse, damage and does not cover any repairs or replacement made by anyone other than Sunex® Tools or its Authorized Service Centers.
Return equipment or tools to Sunex® Tools or an Authorized Sunex® Warranty Center, SHIPPING PREPAID. Be certain to include your name, address and contact information, proof of purchase date, and a description of the suspected defect.
The foregoing obligation is Sunex® Tools’ sole liability under this or any implied warranty and under no circumstances shall Sunex® Tools be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.