Sunex SUU9914M 14-Piece SAE Angle Head Wrench SetModel: snxn9914
Product Features & specs :
Sunex SUU9914M 14-Piece SAE Angle Head Wrench Set
- Fully polished drop forged CR-V alloy steel for maximum strength and service life
- 15 degree and 60 degree angled heads offer improved access in certain applications
- Available in SAE and metric size variations to handle a variety of tasks
- Convenient, heavy-duty pouch ideal for transport and storage
- 3/8 in. Angle Head Wrench - 991401
- 7/16 in. Angle Head Wrench - 991402
- 1/2 in. Angle Head Wrench - 991403
- 9/16 in. Angle Head Wrench - 991404
- 5/8 in. Angle Head Wrench - 991405
- 11/16 in. Angle Head Wrench - 991406
- 3/4 in. Angle Head Wrench - 991407
- 13/16 in. Angle Head Wrench - 991408
- 7/8 in. Angle Head Wrench - 991409
- 15/16 in. Angle Head Wrench - 991410
- 1 in. Angle Head Wrench - 991411
- 1-1/16 in. Angle Head Wrench - 991412
- 1-1/8 in. Angle Head Wrench - 991413
- 1-1/4 in. Angle Head Wrench - 991414
- Canvas Pouch
Sunex® Tools Inc. Warrants to its customers that the company’s Sunex® Tools branded products are free from defects in workmanship and materials.
Sunex® Tools Inc. will repair or replace its Sunex® Tools branded products which fail to give satisfactory service due to defect in workmanship or materials, based upon the Terms and Conditions of the Warranty plans attributed to that specific product.
This Warranty does not cover damage to equipment or tools arising from alteration, abuse, misuse, damage and does not cover any repairs or replacement made by anyone other than Sunex® Tools or its Authorized Service Centers.
Return equipment or tools to Sunex® Tools or an Authorized Sunex® Warranty Center, SHIPPING PREPAID. Be certain to include your name, address and contact information, proof of purchase date, and a description of the suspected defect.
The foregoing obligation is Sunex® Tools’ sole liability under this or any implied warranty and under no circumstances shall Sunex® Tools be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.