This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Bosch 11335K-RT 35 lb. Breaker Hammer JACK
- Impact force of 34 ft.-lbs. and powerful 1,750 Watt motor - fastest removal rate in its class - up to 35% faster
- Exclusive active vibration control - shock absorbing top handle reduces vibration by up to 40% vs. the competition providing uncompromising user comfort for extended periods of work
- In-line design - ultimate tool balance with multiple grip positions for maximum performance in angled, horizontal, and vertical applications
- Large main handle - increased control and handling
- Well positioned lock on switch - eliminates unintentional shut off
- 360 Degree articulating auxiliary handle - provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort
- 2-way tool retainer - accepts standard 1-1/8 in. (28mm) hex, air tool steel with retaining collar or bosch internal locking combo steel
- All metal housing - jobsite durability
- Carrying case with wheels - convenient storage and easy transportation
- 35 lb. Breaker Hammer JACK - 11335K
- Articulating Auxiliary Handle - 2 602 025 170
- Carrying Case w/ Wheels - 2 605 438 628
- Owners Manual
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
Will this machine eat up that thick of buried rock without a problem or do I need to go full sized jackhammer?
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.