Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWFP1838R 18-Gauge 1/4 in. Crown 1-1/2 in. Finish StaplerModel: dewrdwfp1838r
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWFP1838R 18-Gauge 1/4 in. Crown 1-1/2 in. Finish Stapler
- Selectable firing system allows both sequential or contact operation for rapid firing or precision placement
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment allows precise countersinking of staples quickly and easily
- Rear exhaust port and swivel air fitting keep tool exhaust and air hose out of the way
- Oil-free operation eliminates the hassle and mess of oil lubrication and operation
- Split nose design makes it easy to remove jammed staples
- Slim, over molded grip provides improved comfort and a sure grip during operation
- 18-Gauge 1/4 in. Crown 1-1/2 in. Finish Stapler - DWFP1838R
1 year ago
It took some time to figure out how to load the nails (no, I didn't read the instructions).
Q & A :
What is with of staples?
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.