SawStop CNS175-TGP236 110V Single Phase 1.75 HP 14 Amp 10 in. Contractor Saw with 36 in. Professional Series T-Glide Fence SystemSawStop Model: sspncns175-tgp2362-ds
Product Features & specs :
SawStop CNS175-TGP236 110V Single Phase 1.75 HP 14 Amp 10 in. Contractor Saw with 36 in. Professional Series T-Glide Fence System
- SawStop’s patented safety system stops the blade on contact with skin, reducing the risk of serious accidents and injuries
- All purpose safety and mobility suitable for both jobsites and work shops
- Rugged 110V motor (configurable to 220V) delivers a higher level of performance and power
- Tool-free quick change mount allows for fast and easy transitions between guard and riving knifes
- Professional fence systems deliver the straightest and most accurate cuts possible
- Enhanced dust collection increases dust and debris removal to provide a cleaner and safer work environment (Includes standard Micro Blade Guard, optional Dust Collection Blade Guard Sold Separately)
- Compatible with both 10 in. standard blades as well as 8 in. dado blade sets for maximum versatility
- Unmatched quality of construction provides a durable and reliable saw that's built to last
- Please Note: Unit includes Standard Base, optional Jobsite Cart and Mobile Base sold separately
- 110V 1.75 HP 14 Amp 10 in. Contractor Saw - CNS175
- Professional T-Glide Fence Assembly - TGP2-FA
- Professional T-Glide 36 in. Rails Assembly - TGP2-R36A2
- Professional T-Glide 36 in. Table Assembly - TGP2-T36A
Q & A :
SawStop warrants to the original retail purchaser of a new contractor saw from an authorized SawStop distributor that the saw will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE YEAR from the date of purchase. SawStop warrants to the original retail purchaser of a refurbished, demonstration or floor model contractor saw from an authorized SawStop distributor that the saw will be free from defects in material and workmanship for SIX MONTHS from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not apply to defects arising from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, normal wear-and-tear, unauthorized repair or alteration, or lack of maintenance. This warranty is void if the saw or any portion of the saw is modified without the prior written permission of SawStop, LLC, or if the saw is located or has been operated outside of the country where the authorized SawStop distributor from whom the saw was purchased resides.
Please contact SawStop to take advantage of this warranty. If SawStop determines the saw is defective in material or workmanship, and not due to misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, normal wear-and-tear, unauthorized repair or alteration, or lack of maintenance, then SawStop will, at its expense, and upon proof of purchase, send replacement parts to the original retail purchaser necessary to cure the defect. Alternatively, SawStop will repair the saw provided it is returned to SawStop, shipping prepaid, with proof of purchase and within the warranty period.
SawStop disclaims any and all other express or implied warranties, including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. SawStop shall not be liable for death, injuries to persons or property, or incidental, consequential, contingent or special damages arising from the use of the saw.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
To register your saw, please visit - www.sawstop.com/support/product-registrationNo Warranty of Safety
It is important to understand that SawStop saws do not prevent injuries. They work to minimize the severity of injuries. In fact, an injury must occur before the SawStop safety system reacts. The severity of the injury will depend on the speed at which a person contacts the spinning blade. You may incur a serious injury on a SawStop saw. If you decide to use the saw in Bypass Mode, the safety system will be disabled and it will not activate in the event you contact the spinning blade.