Black & Decker's LDX120PK includes a 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Drill and a 66-piece Project Kit to help you take on any task. The 20V MAX drill driver delivers 0 - 650 RPM and 115 in-lbs. of torque in a lightweight easy-to-use drill. The light, compact, no memory 20V Lithium-Ion battery holds a charge longer between uses and has a longer cycle life compared to Ni-Cd batteries and the 11-position clutch provides precise control for drilling into wood, metal and plastic. An anti-slip soft grip provides comfort when using the drill and an LED worklight illuminates dark work surfaces.
- Lithium-Ion battery is always ready and holds a charge for up to 18 months
- 11-position clutch setting prevents stripping and overdriving of screws by providing extra level control
- LED work light provides good visibility when working in dark areas
- Compact and lightweight design allows users to carry out drilling tasks in confined spaces with ease
- Variable speed allows countersinking without damaging material
- Includes 66 hand tools and accessories
- Includes carrying bag for easy portability and storage
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Drill - LDX120PK
- 66-Piece Project Kit
- Carrying Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.