Bosch DDS183B 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion EC Brushless Compact Tough 1/2 in. Drill Driver (Tool Only)Model: bshndds183b
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Bosch DDS183B 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion EC Brushless Compact Tough 1/2 in. Drill Driver (Tool Only)
- KickBack Control reduces the risk from sudden rotational torque reaction in a bind-up scenario
- Upgraded all-metal chuck provides great bit retention
- EC Brushless motor efficient power delivers 531 in-lbs. of torque
- Compact Tough design for a short compact and lightweight tool, but with plenty of power
- Ergonomic grip zone has a small diameter enabling better gripping and greater comfort
- Outstanding control with variable drilling speeds for high-speed (0 - 1,900 RPM) and high torque (0 - 600 RPM)
- Precision 20+1 clutch settings provide accuracy for reduced fastener damage
- Electronic Motor and Cell Protection for longer life in tool and battery, protects them from overload
- Durashield housing can stand up to tough jobsite conditions
- Built-in LED for visibility in dark work areas
- Longer belt clip for a more secure hold
- 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion EC Brushless Compact Tough 1/2 in. Drill Driver - DDS183B
- Magnetic Bit Holder
- 4X Bit Holder
- 4-Piece Bit Tip Set
- Belt Clip
- Tool Only: Battery and Charger Sold Separately
That said, I think CPO kind of dropped the ball with a small issue with the order. The drill arrived after a week or so of shipping, box in good shape. Inner box had Bosch seals on it but was missing the belt clip (which says right on the box is included). Minor thing but my other drill has it and I use it a lot. Contacted CPO and was told they couldn’t get part from Bosch but I could return and get another for n/c. Seemed petty for such a small thing but like I said, I really like the clip and use it often. Fairly simple to return but waited another week for the replacement. When that one arrived, the exact same thing. Sealed box but no clip.
Not wanting to wait another week for another drill that may again not be equipped with the clip, I tried calling Bosch direct. Bosch customer service was great and after a short call, the clip is on its way to me. Now I realize that Bosch is the one that didn’t pack the part, but I wish either CPO would have done this for me or been honest with me and advised to just give Bosch a call and they would easily take care of the request. Would have saved me a trip to town to drop the return for shipping as well as waiting another week for the replacement. Again, small thing but I’d advise anyone that may be missing parts to first contact Bosch before contacting CPO.
1 year ago
Q & A :
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.