Bosch DH1020VC 15 Amp SDS-max Inline Demolition HammerModel: bshndh1020vc
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Bosch DH1020VC 15 Amp SDS-max Inline Demolition Hammer
- Best-in-class impact energy provides maximum concrete removal for maximum productivity in all day demolition applications
- Tuned Mass Damper anti-vibration system actively reduces hammer and handle vibration for improved comfort
- In-line design offers better weight distribution in both vertical and horizontal applications
- Constant Response circuitry soft-start provides overload protection and maintains constant speeds
- Vario-Lock rotating chisel locks into 12 different positions to optimize work angles
- Variable-speed control dial for optimal speed selection in various jobs and applications
- Service Minder indication light alerts user when preventative maintenance is required
- 15 Amp SDS-max Inline Demolition Hammer - DH1020VC
- Auxiliary Handle
- Carrying Case
The hard clay soil I've been dealing with will be easier to tackle from now on.
Should I keep it a secret or should I brag about it? I guess I'll share it with my friends!
I'm 67 years old and work a 25 sq. ft. area a day. I have been digging down 18 inches, amend the soil, mix it together using only a Mantis tiller.
Every feature on this tool meets or exceeds my expectations.
1. The on/off rocker switch and variable speed dial are in a convenient location
2. The auxiliary handle is more adjustable than described.
3. Most of all I like the "VARIO-LOCK" feature. I am working close to the house. Using a spade/clay bit, I need to rotate the bit a lot. This keeps the cord out of the way, so it won't get cut. Just push the "VARIO-LOCK" collar and reposition the bit.
I have already told my only 2 neighbors not to kill themselves digging holes. Just come a borrow John Henry.
Q & A :
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.