The Bosch GWS13-50 5 in. Angle Grinder delivers more power than previous-generation models with the same size tool at 13 amps and 11,500 RPM.
It has directed air flow that diverts dust away from vital components, and it has direct-motor cooling, giving it higher overload capabilities. For operator comfort and control, it sports a two-position Vibration Control side handle, making it less grueling to run. For user security, it an integrated acceleration sensor to limit inadvertent recoil and restart protection to protect against unintended startup. The grinder has constant electronics for easy starts, level operation and dependable speed under load. It has a burst-protection quick tool-less adjustable guard and a large spindle lock for a more convenient disc change. The Service Minder brushes stop the grinder when preventative maintenance is required.
The Bosch VAC090AH 9-Gallon Dust Extractor with Auto Filter Clean and HEPA Filter provides a complete package to help users move toward compliance with the OSHA silica dust regulation. The dust extractor delivers a maximum 150-cubic-feet-of-air-per-minute rate (CFM), with automatic on-board filter cleaning. The filter-clean system activates every 15 seconds to help maintain maximum suction power. The included HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns and larger.
Move toward OSHA compliance - This kit features an extended-life HEPA filter plus a fleece filter bag, and it is designed to help users move toward compliance with the OSHA silica dust regulation. The dust extractor delivers a maximum 150-cubic-feet-of-air-per-minute rate (CFM), with a sustainable 97 In. static water lift (maximum).
Automatic filter cleaning - The automatic filter-cleaning system self-cleans the HEPA filter through a reverse airflow every 15 seconds, to ensure that the extractor is always working at maximum efficiency. This is especially important in applications that require premium dust extraction, such as concrete surfacing or concrete drilling.
The Bosch GA50DC offers best-in-class dust collection improves safety for the user and the entire jobsite.
It offers easy tool-less installation to maintain productivity, but without reducing safety. A large durable foot plate greatly increases stability for clean, accurate cuts, and a single screw quickly adjusts and maintains desired depth of cut. This unit is vacuum compatible without the need for adapters.
- Powerful motor at 13 amps provides 11,500 RPM
- Carbon brushes are more durable than previous-generation brushes
- Direct-motor cooling for higher overload capabilities
- Constant electronics for level operation and reliable speed under load
- Two-position Vibration Control side handle for more user comfort
- Integrated acceleration sensor mitigates inadvertent recoil
- Directed air flow diverts dust from vital components
- Restart protection to guard against unintended startup
- Tool-less, burst-protection adjustable guard for advanced user protection
- Service Minder brushes ensure preventative maintenance
- Large spindle lock for more convenient disc change
- Automatic filter cleaning - cleans filter every 15 seconds to help maintain maximum suction power
- HEPA filter - captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns or larger
- Bosch PRO+GUARD - is an end-to-end dust system that helps users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance
- Strong airflow and suction power - delivers a maximum 150-cubic-feet-of-air-per-minute rate (CFM), with a sustainable maximum 97 in. static water lift
- Power Broker dial - for allocating power between vacuum and connected power tool
- Fleece filter bag - helps protect the filter from abrasive materials and provides the optimal containment of dry dust and debris
- Wet vacuuming water-level sensor - automatically shuts down vacuum when water reaches maximum height to protect motor
- Lightweight and portable - for easier lifting and transportation
- Hose wrap - keeps vacuum hose secure and out of the way during storage or transportation
- Power tool activation - allows power tool's switch to turn vacuum on and off
- Best-in-class dust collection reduces clean-up time and provides cleaner, safer air for user
- Large, durable foot plate greatly increases stability during use for clean and accurate cuts
- Single screw depth adjustments quickly adjusts and maintains desired depth of cut
- Tool-less installation is compatible with AG and GWS series 4.5 in. and 5 in. small angle grinders
- Compatible with Bosch Airsweep vacuums with no need for adapters
- 13 Amp 5 in. High-Performance Angle Grinder - GWS13-50
- Backing Flange
- Lock Nut
- Spanner Wrench
- Grinding Guard
- Vibration Control Side Handle
- 9-Gallon Dust Extractor
- HEPA Flat Filter
- VB090F Fleece Filter Bag
- VH1035 9.85 Ft. Vacuum Hose
- VX100 Bend Nozzle
- VX120 Power Tool Adapter Nozzle
- 4-1/2 in. to 5 in. Small Angle Grinder Dust Collection Attachment - GA50DC