Take the back-ache out of setting up and breaking down your table saw with the revolutionary new Gravity-Rise wheeled saw stand from Bosch.
Designed for general contractors, trim carpenters, woodworkers and remodelers, the Bosch TS2100 Gravity-Rise Table Saw Stand is rugged, portable, and, best of all, easy to use. Setup is a snap! Simply turn the release lever, put your hand on the tabletop, and the stand raises and lowers relative to your hand pressure so that you can find just the right height for your tired back.
Constructed of heavy gauge tubular steel, this stand is built to withstand the toughest jobsites. 8 in. treaded pneumatic wheels easily handle rough terrain and make tool transport nearly effortless. The Gravity-Rise is equipped with universal mounting slots, which are designed to accommodate most major manufacturers' portable table saws.
- 8 in. treaded pneumatic wheels handle rough terrain and exceptional portability, providing quick and easy transport between job sites
- Universally adaptable with mounting holes for competitors' table saws (DeWALT, Makita, Hitachi, Craftsman, Ridgid)
- Bosch exclusive Gravity-Rise stand design for easy table saw setup and table down
- Heavy-duty steel construction withstands 250 lbs. of downward force
- Gravity-Rise Table Saw Stand - TS2100