Our 23 Gauge Pin Nailer sets 2 in. nails recessed into trim and finish materials, including oak and other dense wood. Innovative features like tool-free jam release and depth adjustment help you keep working without stopping to look for a hex key.
- Drives 23 Gauge, 2 in. nails recessed into oak and other dense wood
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Tool-free depth adjustment for easy depth control
- Oil-free operation reduces risk of oil stains on work surface
- Low nail lockout with bypass alerts for when to reload
- Uses 23 Gauge headless pin nails from 5/8 in. to 2 in. length
- Reversible belt hook for easy carrying on the jobsite
- 23 Gauge Pin Nailer - BTFP2350K
- 1/4 in. Fitting
- 2 No-Mar Tips
- Carrying Case
- Owner's Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.