Bostitch BTFP71917 Smart Point 16-Gauge Finish Nailer KitModel: bstnbtfp71917
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Bostitch BTFP71917 Smart Point 16-Gauge Finish Nailer Kit
- Smart Point Technology provide easy nail placement as a result of a smaller nose compared to current BOSTITCH nailers and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool
- Drive 16-Gauge finish nails from 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in. length
- Oil-free operation reduces the risk of oil stains
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Dial-A-Depth control for precise countersinking of nails
- Smart Point 16-Gauge Finish Nailer - BTFP71917
- 1/4 in. Air Fitting
- Sample Finish Nails
- Carrying Case
- Extra No-Mar Tips
But why would anyone want a bump fire feature in a finish gun? Just something else to go wrong.
It's a little strange at fist as I'm use to pressing a spring-loaded tip against the stock to arm the gun. This has no spring. When you start to squeeze the trigger it projects a little 'feeler' to make sure the stock is against the nose.
Q & A :
1. Disconnect the tool from the air supply.
2. Release the pusher so it is no longer applying force to the nail sticks.
3. Open the jam clearing nose door by pulling down and then up on the latch.
4. Remove the jammed fastener. In certain circumstances, pliers may be required to remove the fastener.
5. Close the jam clearing nose door latch.
6. Pull nail pusher back behind nail sticks.
7. Perform tool operation check.
Stanley Fastening Systems, L.P. 7 Year Limited Warranty (1 Year for Reconditioned Products) - U.S. and Canada Only
Effective December 1, 2005 Bostitch, L.P. warrants to the original retail purchaser that the product purchased is free from defects in material and workmanship, and agrees to repair or replace, at Bostitch's option, any defective Bostitch branded pneumatic stapler or nailer for a period of seven (7) years from date of purchase (one (1) year from the date of purchase for reconditioned pneumatic staplers or nailers and for new and reconditioned compressors and tools used in production applications). Warranty is not transferable. Proof of purchase date required. This warranty covers only damage resulting from defects in material or workmanship; it does not cover conditions or malfunctions resulting from normal wear, neglect, abuse, accident or repairs attempted or made by other than our national repair center or authorized warranty service centers. Driver blades, bumpers, o-rings, pistons and piston rings are considered normally wearing parts. For optimal performance of your Bostitch tool always use genuine Bostitch fasteners and replacement parts.
This warranty IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND with respect to compressors and tools used in production applications, limits to a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase all implied warranties INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BOSTITCH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state and country to country.