Bostitch CAP1512-OF Trim Air 1.5 HP (Running) 1.2 Gallon Oil-Free Hand Carry High-Output CompressorModel: bstncap1512-of
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Bostitch CAP1512-OF Trim Air 1.5 HP (Running) 1.2 Gallon Oil-Free Hand Carry High-Output Compressor
- High-ouput oil-free pump delivers 2.8 CFM @ 90 PSI and 150 PSI max working pressure for multiple finish tool operation
- 1.2 gallon, 1.5 HP running motor draws only 12 amps for easy start-up without tripping circuit breakers
- Weighs only 23.5 lbs.
- Extremely small cube design for easy portability
- LED on/off switch lets you know the compressor is ON to reduce low-pressure misfires
- Integrated control panel with roll-cage protects gauges from jobsite damage
- On-board storage for tool, hose, accessories, and fasteners which allows for fast set-up and clean-up for contractors
- Integrated cord wrap for improved portability
- Ball type drain valve for improved durability and easy draining
- Non-marring rubber ft. to protect finished floors and countertops
- Trim Air 1.5 HP (Running) 1.2 Gallon High-Output Compressor - CAP1512-OF
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
Stanley Fastening Systems, L.P. 7 Year Limited Warranty (1 Year for Reconditioned Products) - U.S. and Canada Only
Effective December 1, 2005 Bostitch, L.P. warrants to the original retail purchaser that the product purchased is free from defects in material and workmanship, and agrees to repair or replace, at Bostitch's option, any defective Bostitch branded pneumatic stapler or nailer for a period of seven (7) years from date of purchase (one (1) year from the date of purchase for reconditioned pneumatic staplers or nailers and for new and reconditioned compressors and tools used in production applications). Warranty is not transferable. Proof of purchase date required. This warranty covers only damage resulting from defects in material or workmanship; it does not cover conditions or malfunctions resulting from normal wear, neglect, abuse, accident or repairs attempted or made by other than our national repair center or authorized warranty service centers. Driver blades, bumpers, o-rings, pistons and piston rings are considered normally wearing parts. For optimal performance of your Bostitch tool always use genuine Bostitch fasteners and replacement parts.
This warranty IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND with respect to compressors and tools used in production applications, limits to a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase all implied warranties INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BOSTITCH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state and country to country.