Briggs & Stratton 1696727 22 in. Single Stage Gas Snow BlowerModel: bgsn1696727
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Briggs & Stratton 1696727 22 in. Single Stage Gas Snow Blower
- Can easily clear small to moderate areas with its 22-inch clearing width and 12.5-inch intake height.
- Briggs & Stratton 950 Snow Series Engine was designed to deliver optimum power in extreme winter conditions to tackle snowfall quickly and easily. Plus, it includes oversized controls for mitten-friendly operation.
- Push button electric starting makes for quick and easy starts down to 20 degrees below zero.
- Remotely located chute rotation crank allows you to easily change the chute direction from left-to-right.
- Quick-adjust chute deflector allows you to easily change the height and distance snow is thrown with a simple squeeze of the chute-mounted handle.
- The wear-resistant rubber edged auger cleans snow down to the pavement and helps propel the snow blower forward.
- Sturdy construction with a one-piece auger housing with ball bearings provides extra long life.
- Its compact size allows this snow blower to be more maneuverable and easier to control, plus it saves storage space in a garage or shed.