The Campbell Hausfeld retractable hose reel includes a 3/8-in. x 50-ft. PVC air hose that’s spring loaded for easy retraction and storage in the durable, crack-resistant case. The case is portable and also can be mounted on a flat surface. The heavy-duty air hose is designed for long life, has a non-marring, abrasion-resistant cover, and can be used in a wide range of temperatures (35 degrees to 250 degrees F). 300 PSI maximum working pressure. A built-in bend restrictor helps prevent hose kinks. Use the 2-1/2 ft. leader to connect the hose to an air compressor. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Expert.
- Auto retract/latch hose keeps excess hose out of work space and locks hose in place at varying intervals. Use the 2-1/2 ft. leader to connect the hose to an air compressor
- Includes 50 ft.hose 3/8 in. hose ID. 300 maximum PSI to tackle a variety of projects. PVC hose made of corrosion-resistant materials to deliver long life
- Swivel mounting bracket pivots and can be mounted on wall or ceiling. Non-marring, abrasion-resistant PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) cover for heavy-duty use
- Comes with crack-resistant, mountable case which provides both durability and work-site convenience. Handles temperatures from 35 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit
- 35 degrees to 250 degrees F working temperature makes this hose ideal for various environments
- Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Expert
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.