Dewalt DCG413R2 20V MAX XR Brushless 4.5 in. Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder Kit with Kickback BrakeDewalt Model: dewndcg413r2
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt Guaranteed Tough
Dewalt designs and optimizes professional workhorse solutions – tools, accessories and service – to ensure confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions
Use your 20V MAX Lithium Ion Battery across multiple tools
Choose your Battery
Choose any 20V MAX Battery regardless of amp hour to run your tools
Our largest cordless platform continues to expand making 20V MAX a system you can build on
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
Dewalt DCG413R2 20V MAX XR Brushless 4.5 in. Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder Kit with Kickback Brake
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes.
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off.
- E-Switch Protection-The ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool.
- Side Handle
- Hex Key
- Inner and outer flange
- 4.5" type 27 guard
- (2) 6.0 AH DCB206 Batteries
- Charger DCB115
Pros: brushless, the switch safety is easy to use, it does not bog down easily it will grind and cut like crazy, the brake works nicely, it has a nice hand feel and ergonomics, and it uses an allen wrench for the hold down nut instead of those pin wrenches.
Cons: The screw in handle is horrible its just plastic and cheap feeling, the case near the exhaust gets hot, the intake filters clog pretty quickly and you have to remove a screw to get them off, and there needs to be a holder for the allen wrench that removes the hold down nut.