Dewalt DCH773Y2 FLEXVOLT 60V MAX 2 in. Cordless SDS MAX Combination Hammer Kit with (2) 12 Ah Li-Ion BatteriesDewalt Model: dewndch773y2
10% off $150 on Select DeWALT Drilling & Driving! Use code: DDSALE See Details
Product Features & specs :
The FLEXVOLT 2 in. Cordless SDS Max Combination Hammer is German-engineered and durable
Industry's Largest Offering
Cordless SDS Max Rotary Hammers are the biggest products in the industry, making it perfect for any jobsite
The tool shuts down automatically in binding circumstances
SHOCKS Active-Vibration Control System
Minimizes the vibration felt at the handles to prevent the user from overfatigue and numbing
This tool is compatible with the full line of FLEXVOLT batteries
Dewalt DCH773Y2 FLEXVOLT 60V MAX 2 in. Cordless SDS MAX Combination Hammer Kit with (2) 12 Ah Li-Ion Batteries
- The industry's most powerful cordless 2 in. combination rotary hammer, powered by the DEWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX brushless motor, generates 19.4 J of impact energy.
- In addition to the integral clutch, the DEWALT Anti-Rotation E-CLUTCH system, offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool. This feature senses the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-CLUTCH System is engaged.
- SHOCKS-Active Vibration Control system reduces vibration felt at the handles, compared to hammers without this feature.
- 7 Position variable speed dial offers users control by adjusting speed of drilling or chipping based upon the thickness and density of the material they are working with.
- Constant speed under load electronics allows the tool to maintain speed under heavy loads, including higher PSI concrete or long length drill bits, allowing the user to get the job done efficiently.
- Same durable mechanism as found on the corded, D25773, 2 in. SDS MAX rotary hammer.
- FLEXVOLT 60V MAX 2 in. Cordless SDS MAX Combination Hammer - DCH773
- (2) FLEXVOLT 20V/60V MAX 12 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries - DCB612
- Fast Charger
- Side Handle
- Kit Box
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.