Dewalt DCS690X2 FlexVolt 60V MAX Cordless Brushless 9 in. Cut-Off Saw KitDewalt Model: dewndcs690x2
Enter your email address and we'll let you know when it's available
Product Features & specs :
Fast And Efficient
With speeds of up to 6600 RPM and up to 3-1/4 in. depth of cut, each task is completed quickly and efficiently
Dual Sided Water Delivery System
Offers a OSHA Table 1 compliant solution to help reduce dust formations
Handles Concrete With Ease
A total of 25.5 ft. of 1 in. scores in concrete and other masonry are made from a single charge
High Production From A Single Charge
96 #5 Rebar pieces are made from a single charge
This tool is compatible with the full line of FLEXVOLT batteries
Dewalt DCS690X2 FlexVolt 60V MAX Cordless Brushless 9 in. Cut-Off Saw Kit
- Heavy load indicator light provides power and runtime feedback during demanding applications
- 5-position rotatable guard for approach angle selection, allowing for optimal visibility and accessibility when cutting in tight spaces
- Latched and sealed battery box for added protection in harsh jobsite conditions
- High-performance brushless motor delivers FlexVolt cordless power for long runtime in demanding applications without the hassles of gas
- Tool Connect Tag-Ready for easy tool tracking (Tool Connect Tag sold separately)
- Beltless all-metal drivetrain for jobsite durability and efficiency. No belts to change, tension, and maintenance.
- Front handle can be held in 3 positions for a secure hold in horizontal and vertical positions.
- (1) 9 in. Cut-Off Saw - DCS690
- (2) 60V MAX Lithium Ion Batteries (9.0 Ah) - DCB609
- (1) Fast Charger
- (1) Cutting Wheel
- (1) Diamond Cutting Wheel
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.