Dewalt DW745 10 in. Compact Jobsite Table SawModel: dewndw745
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DW745 10 in. Compact Jobsite Table Saw
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate
- On-board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro guarding components and push stick when not in use
- Shoe bevels 0-deg. to 45-deg. for beveled cuts
- Adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces
- 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life
- 20 in. of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases
- Weighing only 45 lbs, the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2 in. vacuum hook up and minimizes clean
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting up
- 10 in. Compact Jobsite Table Saw - DW745
- Miter Gauge
- Blade Guard
- 10 in. 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Push Stick
4 months ago
10 months ago
stolen I live in Kentucky now trying to repurchase everything I have been eyeballing De Walt products for years and I got one.??If you can afford DeWalt do it.Festool tools are nice but you do not need to go there, D Walt is the ticket.
11 months ago
Q & A :
Sent from my iPad
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.