The 18V LXT Cordless Floor Blower (Bare Tool) is a go-to clean-up tool for job sites and workshops. It seamlessly combines the convenience of cordless with the superior power-to-weight ratio of Makita's 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery technology. The DUB183Z includes a long, curved flat-end nozzle for leaf blowing and floor cleaning, and is the perfect addition to any tool bag or work shop.
The DUB183Z features a Makita-built variable 3-speed motor with a no load speed of 0-18,000 RPM and an air velocity of 116 MPH. It is fully compatible with Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries. When using an 18V LXT 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion battery (sold separately), users will get up to 18 minutes of continuous operation at high speed.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Up to 18 minutes of continuous operation at high speed using 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery BL1850B (battery not included)
- Variable speed (0-18,000 RPM) for optimum air volume control enables user to match the speed to the application
- Makita-built variable 3-speed motor produces a maximum air velocity of 116 MPH and 91 CFM of air volume
- Long nozzle with a curved flat end enables comfortable operation of blower in an upright standing position
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance; no need for gas or oil
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 33-1/4 in. long
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort
- Weighs only 4.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Battery and charger sold separately
- 18V Li-Ion Floor Blower (Bare Tool) - DUB183Z
Compliance and Restrictions