Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Makita Motor Advantage - field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature, and large surface commutator, resulting in the most efficient transfer of energy for greater power.
- Hard hitting (25.5 Joules) with less weight (20.3 lbs.); ideal for horizontal work
- Electronic Speed Control - automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft Start - suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy
- Variable Speed - variable speed control dial that enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- LED Service Light - LED that notifies the user when the brushes need to be replaced
- LED Power Light - LED that indicates switch failure or cord damage
- Extended Life Brushes - longer brushes for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- 12 Bit Angle Settings - bit can be set at 12 different positions for operating convenience
- Automatic Brush Cut-Off - protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- 20 lb. SDS-Max Demolition Hammer with Case - HM1203C-R
- Tool Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product