The Makita XDT04RW 18V LXT 3.0 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver Kit delivers more torque with less weight and superior ergonomics with a fast-charging battery for less downtime. It features variable speed power that provides 0 - 2,300 RPMs, 0 - 3,200 IPMs, and 1,420 in-lbs. of maximum torque for a wide range of fastening applications. However power was not the only thing in mind when designing this impact driver. A rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job, and the compact, lightweight design won't add additional strain during prolonged use. The XDT04RW is equipped with Star Protection Computer controls that protect both batter and tool against overloading, over-discharging, and overheating.
- Proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
- Extreme Protection Technology is engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions
- Variable speed provides 0 - 2,300 RPMs, 0 - 3,200 IPMs, and 1,420 in-lbs. of max. torque to satisfy the need of a wide range of fastening applications
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job while compact, lightweight design prevents fatigue
- Built-in LED light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging, over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage, and temperature, and has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- 18V LXT 3.0 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver - XDT04RW
- (2) 18V LXT 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - BL1820
- 18V Rapid Optimum Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - DC18RC
- Tool Case - 824953-7
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product