Please Note: This is a flammable item and is excluded from all forms of expedited shipping methods.
Do more with less with the Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless Driver-Drill (model XFD11ZB, tool only, battery sold separately) is an ultra-compact drilling and driving solution with significantly less weight. The 18V Sub-Compact Driver-Drill is part of a new class of compact, with the size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18V. The expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18V LXT Series means an 18V battery from any LXT tool will power the 18V Sub-Compact Driver-Drill. The XFD11ZB has an efficient brushless motor with two speed settings and dual L.E.D. lights to illuminate the work area. At only 6-3/8 in. and 2.8 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) it is an ultra-compact drilling and driving solution with superior comfort and handling. It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Most compact and lightest weight in the 18V category
- 12V handling with the compatibility of the world s largest 18V cordless system
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-3/8 in. long
- Weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Mechanical variable 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,700 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless 1/2 in. Driver Drill - XFD11ZB
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product